patrick — Mon, 2007-07-02 11:47
This was originally started somewhere around 2007-06-27, but has taken several days of digging through information and sorting ideas to put this together.
patrick — Wed, 2007-06-13 11:54
As we're approaching the final episode of Stargate SG-1 I'm getting somewhat frustrated. I thought the purpose of the last 10 episodes was to finish up the storylines... Not create new ones or head off on side adventures that don't seem to have much to do with finishing off the Ori.
patrick — Mon, 2007-06-11 18:18
patrick — Fri, 2007-04-20 21:03
You can keep banging your head against the wall, but stop telling me it hurts...
patrick — Tue, 2007-04-03 11:56
Welcome to another edition of "What can go wrong in web design"... or "My Little Opera Rant".
patrick — Fri, 2007-03-30 16:11
As great as Firefox is for web development, it still has it's quirks (just like every other browser). Granted, the few I've run into are nowhere near as bad as IE's quirks, bugs, & bad implimentations. This latest project is proving quite interesting...
My preference for development is to develop in Firefox & then check it in IE - just to make sure it's still at least readable.
patrick — Mon, 2007-02-19 15:25
The sky on Friday just looked bad - lots of smoke to the south & east. Apparently there was a fire in the Waldo area & that caused me to think of a friend of mine who used to work at the fire station just down the street from the major intersection at 75th & Wornall Rd.
patrick — Tue, 2007-02-13 19:40
Somebody posted a link to this image in IRC tonight (bad use of a JPG, should have been GIF or PNG probably), but I thought it was good. Players throw Game Masters (GMs) curve balls all the time.
patrick — Thu, 2007-02-01 18:43
I was having session issues & I'm not sure why... I do know I updated Apache, PHP, & MySQL... That seems to have caused the initial problems. It only caused a problem with all of my Drupal sites, but in no way affected other applications as far as I can tell.
I updated Drupal, read through their forum posts that I could find on the problem, and applied the various hacks & still no immediate success.
Several months later & sessions now seem to work just fine. Not sure what I did other than update certain things again at various times...